The following question will be addressed in this FAQ:
- What is my renewal process?
- How do I know when my license is expiring?
- Who is the renewal contact at my firm?
- How to accept and process your renewal on time?
What is my renewal process?
Your licenses are renewed on an annual basis, which is exactly 12 months after your initial purchase. Ensure you follow these easy renewal steps for your software, as your users could experience unnecessary downtime if their software expires, especially when working close to a deadline or month end. This loss of time can cost your company money.
How do I know when my license is expiring?
1. Users receive a daily reminder when logging into their software.
2. Intermittent renewal reminders are sent to the renewal contact in the firm, from 60 days before the license expires. (See below)
3.Your license statement (available in the CaseWare Africa Success Community) details the license expiry dates.
How to accept and process your renewal on time?
After receiving the above emails, the firm’s renewal contact should follow one of the processes below:
1. Community Renewal (Recommended approach for faster turnaround)
You can complete your renewal via the Community simply Login | My Licenses | Renewals Please note: Only Renewal Contacts may view and manage license renewals.
2. Email Renewal
Once payment is made and we have received the POP (email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or send it to your account manager), your renewal can be processed within 4 hours
The company's software package and authorisation code can be accessed in the CaseWare Africa Success Community under My Software. The install codes for your templates are also available on your license statement in the CaseWare Africa Success Community.
Who is the renewal contact at my firm?
The Renewal Contact is the main contact at your firm, who deals with our Account Manager on the license renewal of the firm. It could also be your CaseWare Champion or IT contact (in some instances they could be one or the same person).
If you do not know who your Renewal Contact is, your CaseWare Champion or IT contact can also see this information in the CaseWare Africa Success Community and update it there should the information be outdated. If they are not available or unable to update this information, or the person has left the firm recently, contact your account manager, or email email@example.com to update the new Renewal Contact.
Guidance on the next steps:
- Click here to view a quick guide to registration.
- Click here to view steps on how to request a Community login.
- Click here for a guide on the My Software page
- Click here for steps on how to access the My Licenses page
(Popularity = 3/100, Rating = 0.0/5)