There is warning appearing on the Statement of Financial Position indicates that the mapping is incorrect compared to the legal form of entity selected. How do I get rid of this warning?
Items that are incorrectly mapped will appear in blue on the BS the CF and the SOCIE. The entity disclosure warning was enhanced to allow the user to resolve this error: The entity disclosure warning has been added to the Freeze Pane in the IFRS for SME template. This warning indicator acts as a warning to users that the mapping that has been completed does not match the legal form of entity selected.
- Selecting the entity disclosure warning will bring up the Invalid Mapping Number dialogue (This dialogue indicates which mapping number has been mapped incorrectly.).
- Double-click on the inappropriate mapping listed. The mapping number will be copied to the clipboard.
- Go to Assign | Account mapping numbers in CaseWare Working Papers and select Next using CTRL + F.
- Copy the mapping number into the ‘What’ field and select User-added image using CTRL + C.
- The mapping number will be highlighted. Unmap the accounts mapped to the incorrect mapping number and remap the account to the correct mapping number.
- Select Apply
Repeat this for any remaining incorrect mapping numbers indicated on the Invalid Mapping Number dialogue.
(Popularity = 0/100, Rating = 3.0/5)