How can I transfer unbilled time and expenses?
1. Click on Answer:Process | Billing/Invoices | Billings from WIP
2. Select the client ID
for the client from whom you want to transfer time or expenses
3. Click the Transfer
4. In the To Client
area select the client number for the client which you want to transfer from the drop-down list.
- The full name will be displayed in the box to the right.
5. If the transferred billing is to be assigned to a specific project and subproject, select them from the drop-down lists.
- If the project or subproject is not displayed, access the Setup Clients dialog to assign more projects for the target client.
6. All unbilled time and expenses from the original client are listed, then select the transactions that are to be transferred by clicking the box(es) in the Tran
7. If applicable, you may provide a description or reference an explanation of the transfer, in the Reference
- If the description is more than 15 characters long, click to open the memo dialog and complete the entry.
8. Click the Process
button to complete the transfer.
(Popularity = 1/100, Rating = 0.0/5)