How do I resolve "Error X icon" or error "#;"
- Perform a complete uninstallation of CaseWare Working Papers and your firm's Templates
- Reinstall the latest version of CaseWare Working Papers and your firm's Templates, from the "My Software" page
Please contact your CaseWare Champion or Renewal Contact. They would need to log into the community and go to the "My Software" section to launch the firm's download package. Click here
for guidance on how to request the firm's software.
If you are the firm's CaseWare Champion or Renewal Contact and would like to request a CaseWare Africa Success Community log in to access "My Software" - Click here
for guidance on how to request a Community login. Please make sure of the following (You will need your IT specialist to assist you with this):
- Check you have full admin rights on your local machine to install the software
- Add CaseWare to your company’s list of safe software on your anti-virus settings
- Exclude the following file types from scanning in your Anti-Virus settings - dbf / fpt / cvw / cdx
Ensure your PC specifications are as per the installation best practice as specified in the click here
for the manual.
(Popularity = 4/100, Rating = 0.0/5)