How do I resolve Manual Input, General text or Reconciliation amounts not pulling through on the Financial Statements?
Answer:NOTE: Do not use the following resolution for customised sections of the financial statements as it replaces the section with one from the template
.Ensure you make a Back Up of your file by selecting File | Back Up before proceeding with the following steps:
- Right click on the section where the manual input/general text/reconciliation amounts should be pulling through to.
- Right click on the section and select Content and Version Management | Get New Version | Library
- You will be prompted if you want to retain data entered in input cells and paragraphs, click on ‘’Yes’’.
- A notification will appear displaying newly replaced section in the top pane and the outdated section in the bottom pane.
- Click on ‘’OK’’ to continue.
- Compare the differences highlighted in yellow
- Tick or untick information changes to highlight in the relevant checkboxes
- The click on ‘’Close’’ to finish
(Popularity = 2/100, Rating = 0.0/5)