How do I switch a line item on or off in my financial statements?
To turn a line item on by following these steps: Answer:
Stand on the line with your cursor then right click on the line item | select ‘ON’. If the option to turn the line on is not there or greyed out, activate Builder Mode first.
1. Go to the Options Menu
2. Then select ‘enable special features’
3. Input the code ‘89IU63’ | click OK
4. Go back to the Options menu
5. Select Builder mode
To show a line item with a zero balance
1. Right click on the line item
2. Select properties
3. Then select the tick box “show line even if zero balance”
(Popularity = 3/100, Rating = 0.0/5)