How do I licence the CTM in my engagement file?
If the following message appears when you open the CTM then you have not activated the full version of CTM, if you have purchased the full version of CTM then you can use the following guidance to license the CTM in your engagement file.
Answer:Please note these steps are for the CTM for CaseWare Working Papers only.
License your engagement file
- Open the Financial Statements | Click on Go To | Select Tax Computation |
- Right click on the blue heading Tax Computation | Select On
- Double click on the icon labeled 50.50.20 - Corporate tax computation and ITR14 support
- Click on Basic in the top menu bar (below the version number)
- Then insert the Install key from the license statement
- Click Ok
How do I get the license activation code?
- Click on Login in the top right
- Then select My Licences from the drop down in the top right
- Click on Licence Statement
- Once the License Statement appears navigate to the Template section in your firm's statement
I do have a CaseWare Africa Success Community login
- If you are a firm champion or renewal contact, you will have access to your firm's install keys by accessing the My Licenses page and clicking on Licence Statement
Who is the firm champion or renewal contact?
- The "Firm's Champion" is the staff responsible for rolling out the template to the users at the firm.
- The Renewal Contact is the main contact at your firm, who deals with our Account Manager on the license renewal of the firm. It could also be your CaseWare Champion or IT contact (in some instances they could be one or the same person).
I do have a CaseWare Africa Success Community login but cannot see the My Licenses option
- You may request the file to be provided to you by your firm champion or renewal contact
- Alternatively to obtain this access your firm champion or renewal contact will need to update your user permissions on the Content Management page once they have logged in. This page is available when selecting the My Team's Information option in the drop down menu. When clicking on the Manage button next the user's name, ensure that the View License Details checkbox is ticked. This will allow the user access to the My Licences page.
I don't have a CaseWare Africa Success Community login
- If you are responsible for managing updates and don't have a login for the CaseWare Africa Success Community, click on the Login button in the top right and then Register Now.
- If this is not successful contact our admin team at email@example.com.
(Popularity = 4/100, Rating = 0.0/5)