What is the Probe document focused enquiries and how do I work on it?
The Focused enquiries refer to a document (90.40) which needs to be completed, saved in section 90, CaseView templates.
The Focused enquiries document is designed to assist you in documenting discussions with the client, focusing on areas that are likely to be misstated.
This document is a template and should be copied into the relevant sections. Remember, once you have copied it to e.g. Trade payables, right click on the document and go into properties to change the reference of the document. E.g. 51.75.
Open the document 90.40
• In CaseWare > Engagement working papers > Lead sheets and working papers > Pribe document templates > 90.40
• Double click on the document to open it.
• One open you will see the screen below and click OK• The add new document screen will pop up.
o Select the document number – could be any number
o Name the new document – could be any name
o Select the location of the new document.
• Open the newly added Document > The document will populate.
- The document will populate.
• This resolution will apply to all the 90 documents.
(Popularity = 0/100, Rating = 0.0/5)