How do I perform Substantive Sampling in Audit International?
In the document manager of your Audit International engagement file then follow these steps: Instructions:
- Navigate to the Risk Response folder| Substantive procedures folder
- Create a copy of the document called SAMP | Paste it in the section required
- Rename the document accordingly to fit in with the section’s numbering convention
- Now open the FSA and link the document to the section it relates to in the W\P ref. column
- After clicking OK your W/P ref. should have both documents referenced:
Your document is now linked to the FSA and the correct Inherent risk, as well as Control Risk for the section you linked it to in the FSA will pull through to the document: Use the document guidance to complete the document as well as the information buttons to guide you.
(Popularity = 2/100, Rating = 0.0/5)