If you are a firm champion, you will have access to your unique download package by accessing the "My Software" page and clicking on the download packager icon top right. If you are responsible for managing updates and have not received a log in for the CaseWare Africa Success Community, click on "Login" top right and then the "Forgot password" option. If this is not successful contact our admin team at email@example.com.
What's New in CaseWare Working Papers and SmartSync 2016
The following describes the features, enhancements, and fixes for CaseWare Working Papers and SmartSync 2016.
Please note that this release comes with new IFRS, IFRS for SMEs, Probe MMX, Audit International, MFMA NT and GRAP templates. You will find links to the template pages below, but please be aware that CaseWare Working Papers 2016 is a prerequisite for your new templates to work. A link to the CaseWare Working Papers 2016 installation guide is also provided further down.
Here is a summary of the changes to CaseWare Working Papers 2016:
- Issues: Users can now filter issues in automatic documents by Status and Cleared state
- Excel Export: The Save as Excel file option is now the same for single and multiple documents and includes the option to add to client file and Document Manager
- Annotations: You can now create hyperlinks that jump to specific pages of a PDF, viewed with the Internal Image Viewer
- Adjusting Journal Entries: You can now add adjusting entries from the Working Trial Balance and certain automatic documents, using the right-click menu option "Create Adjustment"
- Packager: The "Backup existing template" option has been added to the Template Installer wizard. Users may now back up existing templates before installing a template update
Other enhancements in this release, include:
- Document Manager: Corrected an issue where opening client files containing external documents with a combined path length of the client file and external documents greater than 260 characters would cause Working Papers to become unresponsive
- Imports: Pastel Partner 13 period imports. We have also updated CaseWare Working Papers to support imports for Pastel Partner Version 17
To access the latest compliance updates, go to the product update pages for new templates:
To make your downloading and installation process as easy as possible there are a few system requirements we want to make you aware of upfront that may affect the process. These are things like your operating system, security permissions, browser and PC requirements. All the details around this can be found in our installation guide - click here.
For more detailed information on these and other enhancements to the software, please go through our Release Notes.
Download Release Notes
(Popularity = 48/100, Rating = 0.0/5)