CaseWare Community - Terms of Service
Use of the CaseWare Customer Community indicates you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use the CaseWare Customer Community.
The CaseWare Customer Community is a peer-to-peer and direct support channel for end users, admins, partners, and prospective customers of CaseWare. It is a "one-stop-shop" for anything a user of CaseWare may need from local self help resources to logging and managing support directly with CQS for CaseWare, where we also ideate with customers directly on how to improve and extend the CaseWare platform.
We expect all to observe the CaseWare Customer Community rules of conduct set forth in these Terms of Service.
While logged into the CaseWare Customer Community you can not (or allow anyone else to use your registration membership) to post or transmit:
- Content that is abusive, vulgar, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, or that discloses private or personal matters concerning any person. This includes language, information, or images.
- Content that is threatening, defamatory or abusive directed towards a CaseWare employee or manager.
- "Rants," "slams," or legal threats against CaseWare or another company or competitor.
- Bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive comments.
- Political or religious statements or commentary.
- Off-topic comments.
- Any material that you don't have the right to transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secret, or securities) or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements).
- Advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation including chain letters, pyramid schemes, class action suits, or charitable appeals.
- Any file or link to a file that contains viruses, corrupted files, "Trojan Horses," or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else's computer.
- Duplicate posts, spam messages, or posts repeated excessively on one or more boards.
- Personal phone numbers or addresses (to protect privacy).
- Personal email addresses, private information or other contact information that is not your own or you don't have the right to transmit, including, but not limited to CaseWare employee's email addresses.
- Interfere in any way with a fellow user's message box, including but not limited to mail or "post" bombing, news bombing, other flooding techniques, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks, or attempts to avoid messaging blocking.
If you believe that work belonging to you has been copied onto the CaseWare Customer Community without your permission, please notify us at: email@example.com
User Profile Information
In consideration of your use of the CaseWare Customer Community you agree that all information provided in your profile is accurate, true, current, and complete. CaseWare may restrict your use of the CaseWare Customer Community if any of the information provided is found to be inaccurate, false, out of date, or incomplete.
The content found in the CaseWare Customer Community comes from a variety of sources. CaseWare is not liable for any errors or delays in the content or transmission of postings on the site.
If your user identification or password(s) is compromised, or if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or other breach of security, you are responsible for promptly notifying us. You can notify us by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The primary language of the CaseWare Customer Community is English, though we will explore and develop foreign language Communities when the demand is there and when CaseWare can staff those Communities accordingly.
CaseWare reserves the right to modify these guidelines at any time, effective upon posting of the modified guidelines on the Community.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The service is provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, express or implied. You expressly agree that the use of the service is at your sole risk. CaseWare does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error free, nor does CaseWare make any warranty as to any results that may be obtained by use of the service. CaseWare makes no other warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, in relation to the service.
Limitation Of Liability
Under no circumstances shall CaseWare be liable to you or any other person for any damages, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of or relating to this agreement or the use of the service or site. Your sole and exclusive remedy hereunder shall be for you to discontinue your use of the service and terminate this agreement.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend CaseWare, its shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any action, cause, claim, damage, debt, demand or liability, including reasonable costs and attorney's fees, asserted by any person, arising out of or relating to: (a) this Agreement; (b) your use of the CaseWare Customer Community, including any data or work transmitted or received by you; and (c) any libelous, slanderous, indecent or other statement concerning any person made or republished by you.
Governing Law And Venue
This Agreement will be governed, construed and take effect in all respects in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South Gauteng High Court of South Africa.