How to edit the signature areas in the financial statements
The signature area affects the following sections in the financial statements:
a. Index Page
b. Directors' Responsibilities and Approval
c. Directors' Report
d. Statement of Financial Position
1) Select the most number of Directors to sign any of the statements using the page Settings and Format option, this number will be consistent across all statements.
2) Should the number of signatories be too many for any particular statement, reduce the number of signatories by selecting the blank option
in the drop down menu.
3) The signature area on the Index Page will only show if the Directors' Responsibilities and Approval and Directors Report are switched OFF
4) The signature area on the Directors' Responsibilities and Approval and Directors Report can be switched ON
by expanding the Signature area.
5) The signature area on the Statement of Financial Position can be switched ON
by expanding the narration area.
(Popularity = 3/100, Rating = 0.0/5)