What to do if the Tax Computation is not computing?
Answer:It is strongly recommended to always be on the latest version of the tax module. If there is an issue with the module, always update first before applying any other recommended resolution.
Two things can prevent the computation from computing:
- Click here to view the latest product updates for the Corporate Tax Module for CaseWare
1. When the Tax Module has not been activated with the correct code:
- The Tax module has not been activated with the correct code
- The Tax Codes are incorrect
- To activate the module, click on the license information on the freeze pane just below your version number.
2. The Tax Codes are incorrect
- You will be prompted for the activation code, enter it in and click on ‘’OK’’
- Close the Tax module, then navigate to the Document Manager and select Trial Balance
- On the Working Trial Balance, right-click on the column heading and select Show | Tax Codes.
- Clear all the tax codes by selecting and clicking on ‘’Delete’’ from your keyboard.
- Then go to Tools | Options.
- The Options dialogue box will appear
- Select Mapping | Autofill tab, ensure that the radio button to Autofill all account properties is selected
- Click on ‘’Autofill Now’’
- Then open the Tax module
(Popularity = 4/100, Rating = 0.0/5)